Scroll down for Speaking and Mentoring!
Order your commission today by emailing Kaz at karenwindness (at) gmail.com!
Kaz specializes in creepy-cute and gothic themes, especially people, pets, and animals with a whimsical, halloweenie, or macabre twist. Examples HERE.
- Except for doodle, up to 3 sketch concepts included. For additional sketch revisions, add $20 ea.
- For a matted and backed drawing (your choice of black or white mat), add $20
- Larger sizes available. Ask for an estimate.
- Additional time-consuming details (multiple figures, backgrounds, etc.) will be an additional charge. An estimate will be provided.
- Most commissions completed in 4-6 weeks. Expected ETA provided. For 2-week rush job, add $50. For a 1-week rush job, add $100.
- For non-US domestic shipping, an additional fee will be assessed and provided.
-Email me at karenwindness (at) gmail.com to arrange your commission. I respond to email once daily.
- Payment processed via Paypal using address karenwindness (at) gmail.com. Other payment methods available upon request.
- 50% payment due to begin job. Final payment due at completion. Your art will be mailed or digitally delivered upon receipt of final payment.
Take your illustration/author-illustrator career to the next level!
One-Time Meeting $100 for up to an hour. Includes on-the-spot portfolio/manuscript review, coaching, and pep talk. You will feel inspired and have a direction after this meeting!
Three Months $500. Includes one one-hour in-person* or Skype meeting, goal-setting, once weekly check-ins, feedback and skills coaching and teaching.
*Small fee for travel further than 7 miles.
Kaz loves inspiring young creatives. Her presentations are fun and interactive, cater to curriculum, and motivate young writers and illustrators and develop their own stories.
Local (North Denver Area):
Single Presentation $300
Two Presentations $425
Three Presentations $600 + additional $175 for a fourth session
$800 for up to three sessions; additional $175 for fourth + travel expenses (airfare, lodging, ground transportation)
$225 for up to 45 minutes for a single Q&A session (no formal presentation)
Hosting a Visit:
Kaz will bring a USB with the presentation file on it, the event (or school) will need to provide a computer, projector, and microphone for larger spaces.